Comments submitted by some of our readers:
From Volume 2, Issue 7 of Pirene’s Fountain
I've only recently discovered Pirene's Fountain and now find myself reading from it every day. I am by turns, surprised, delighted, moved and inspired by the poetry and artwork found therein and especially enjoy the Poet's Showcase.
Kris Van Deusen
With a tip of the hat to Ami at Pirene's Fountain, congratulations to J. P. Dancing Bear for the excellent interview of him and his wonderful poems featured in the latest issue!
- Your features are SO good!
- The Spring-Summer issue was fantastic! I liked the poems. There were some unusual poems chosen for the love theme and well worth reading. Can't wait for the next issue.
- Besides the obvious charms of Pirene's Fountain, my favorite thing about it is it the friendly atmosphere. I like how they take poets from all walks of life and poets who are beginners as well as poets who are at the top of their game. They remember we all have to start somewhere!
- Love the atmosphere of this magazine! It has class, beauty and depth. A gift to poetry, art and literature
- I've been reading and re-reading this magazine, trying to decide which issue is the best...it is very, very hard to decide because they are all stunning! The poetry, art, features, reviews of each one is unique. If I absolutely had to choose one, I would say the January 2009 with its "Passion of the Pen." The theme and history of the pen, and the fabulous pens on each poet's page...I mean which writer could resist that?
- Dear Editors, I can see the work you put into this extremely professional and high class journal. The features are impressive in depth and exploration, and the poetry a joy to read. Also enjoyed the artwork and book reviews. Thanks for putting out a work of great quality.
- I stumbled upon your online magazine by chance, and very glad I did. I didn't realize how absorbed I was until I noticed the time I spent reading the work by a wide spectrum of talents! It's a "fountain" of inspiration.